We’ve gone bananas over this new granola flavor. Our incredibly crunchy granola gets added crunch with the addition of banana chips. Nuts and bananas are a natural pairing that are not only tasty, but make for a healthy choice for breakfast with milk or yogurt.
Loaded with Good Stuff
- Full of vitamins and dietary fiber, banana chips add a delightful crunch
- Almonds and pecans are rich in Vitamin E and a good source of protein and energy
- Eating high fiber foods such as oats helps prevent heart disease
- Mix with milk or yogurt for breakfast
- Stir into oatmeal for added texture and flavor
- Add to waffle batter for a delicious new flavor twist